Friday, March 13, 2009

Six Nations

Well back to the six Nations and this week ends games. So far this season I have only called one game wrong and am beginning to think I may be becoming psychic at this. What a great pity I never put any wagers down as would have made a fair bit.

I can't see any upsets and all the major teams will go through. Ireland have the measure of Scotland and only complacency will let them down.

Wales should go past Italy without to much trouble.

Dear old England, unfortunately will not defeat France however much they would like to. They have a major lack of discipline and this seasons runs to the sin bin have been their driving force.

So there you have it. But the great thing about any sport, is that it always brings out the best in people often against all odds. So who can ever really tell until the final whistle.

Earlier I made another prediction which you can find out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment