Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Zimbabwe Accident

Firstly my heartfelt sympathy goes out to Morgan Tsvangarai and his family at the terrible tragedy of losing his wife Susan in a car accident yesterday. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

This exceptionally brave man has now got to put up with one more tragedy. How one man can bear all this, is beyond my capacity to understand?

This poor, sad, blighted country has I believe gone through more than a largely indifferent world realises and it has got to stop, once and for all-full stop.

For me, something does not ring true with this accident and their is a history of mysterious happenings all to do with an almost unsurpassed quest for power by one man.

No doubt the world will once again turn a blind eye? Whatever more  suffering does Zimbabwe have to take?

1 comment:

  1. A very good question! Just what does it have to take before justice is achieved and the misery finally ends?

    ReplyDelete